What is a Vietnam Photo Tour
- It’s a trip that customers/travelers are photographers and guided by local photographers, instead of just visiting ordinary destinations like Museums, historic buildings or sightseeing, we travel anywhere and visit any place that may not be heard or touched by tourists. Does not matter whether you are an enthusiast or a professional photographer, you will travel with the same minded people who have the same passion for photography.
About our Vietnam Photo Tours :
- Our Vietnam photo tours are private tours for photographers.
- Our Vietnam Photo Tours cover all destinations in Vietnam – from north to south, from Mekong Delta to Northern Vietnam.
- It’s tailored – Tours so It’s very flexible. You can work on your schedule and choose how many days to join us. You can pick destinations that you love to see or activities that you want to shoot. If it’s your first time to Vietnam, what you need is tell our experts what is your main goal or what you want to archive during your trip in Vietnam, we will give you advice.
Our Vietnam Photo Tour Packages:
- We offer Vietnam round trip for 30 days: We will cover all destinations in Vietnam – from Mekong Delta to Northern Vietnam.
- If you have less time, you may consider to join our Vietnam Photo Tours from 10 – 20 days: it will be covered specific destinations based on your interest or you can pick the destinations you want.
- Vietnam photo Tours for 7 -14 days: We can cover all park of Mekong Delta to Vietnam highlands.
- As we’re flexible and It’s Tailored – Vietnam photo Tours, so we can perfectly work on your plans. You can join 3 days or even 2 days Photo Tours with us.
How To Book? :
- Just contact us and tell us your goals. Try to give us more specific details about your trip then we will contact you as soon as possible. Usually within 2 hours.
Why should you join a Photo Tour?
- If you are a photographer and want to get the most out of your trip, you should join Vietnam Photo Tours. You will travel with a professional vietnamese photographer who have traveled around Vietnam to take photos, so he knows where visit, what to shoot, and what season is best for some specific activities.
- If you travel alone, most of your time will be trying to figure out where to visit, what to shoot, what time is the best time to shoot this activities. Neadless to say that you will have difficult time asking local people questions.
- We are the first to provide Vietnam photo tours in Vietnam since 2010.
- We are experienced photographers who have travel around Vietnam for years, so we know every corner of our country.
- We have been serving photographers around the world for years. We also have done some projects for asian development bank like Sanitation Project in Mekong Delta. We also work with professors, explorers from around the world. Want to see that? Check With Our Clients out.
- We speak English fluently.