We’re always looking for vibrant, outgoing people who want to learn about their country, travel, and share what they’ve learnt with people from around the world.Our Tour Guides are the key to providing once-in-a-lifetime experiences. We are looking for self-starters; people with initiative; those who understand the value of exceptional customer service, and of course, people with an all-round passion for travel.If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Title: Professional tour guides inlucding : Chinese speaking and English speaking tour guide
Classification: Full Time Exempt Employee
Department/Division: Mekong Travel
Location: Rach Gia City, Kien Giang Province
Pay Grade: Negotiate
A. Summary of Position
Guide our customers around the Mekong. Take care of our customers and collect their feedback.
A. Education and Training
- 1) Bachelor Degree in tourism or 5 Years experience and High School Diploma. Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 2) English speaking is essential
- If you are interested in working for us, please contact us.
- Our Recruitment Process:
1. Submit your online application form
- Please review the position information carefully. If you think you have what it takes to be a member of the Exploring Mekong team please Email us, which will be sent directly to our Recruitment Manager.
2. Company Presentation and Round One Interviews
- Successful applicants will be contacted via email and invited to our first round interviews. This will include a short presentation on the position and the company, followed by a short interview. During your interview, you will be given ten minutes to tell us about yourself, why you would make a great tour guide and why you would like to work for our company. Please prepare by looking through our website and our products.
- Please bring a copy of your resume to your round one interview. This will need to include two professional referees who we can contact for verbal support of your application.
- Please also bring a copy of the following should you have them:
• Current Senior Level First Aid certificate • Current driver’s license
- For those who reside in or near a major city we will invite you to our first round interviews at the centre nearest to you.
- For those applicants who reside in regional areas, interviews will be conducted via telephone.
- Following round one interviews, candidates willl be advised via email whether they have progressed to the next stage.
3. Round Two Interviews
- Round two involves personal interviews. If you are successful you will be offered a place on the Exploring Mekong training programme.