Brief Introduction: What is a Mekong Photo Tour? :
It’s a trip that customers/travelers are photographers and guided by local photographers, instead of just visiting ordinary destinations like Museums, historic buildings or sightseeing, we travel anywhere and visit any place around the Mekong Delta – that may not be heard or touched by tourists. Does not matter whether you are an enthusiast or a professional photographer, you will travel with the same minded people who have the same passion for photography.
About Our Mekong Photo Tours:
- Our Mekong Photo tours are private tours for photographers – both enthusias and professional photographers.
- Our Mekong Photo Tours cover all destinations in Mekong Delta.
- As Our Mekong Photo Tours are private and tailored tours, We are very flexible. You can choose to visit all destinations in Mekong Delta or you can just pick the destinations based on your interest or your needs.
Our Mekong Photo Tour Packages:
- We offer Mekong Photo Tours for 5-7 days to covers all destinations in Mekong Delta – Vietnam.
- If you have less time, you can join us for 3 days Mekong Photo Tours and you can pick the locations yourself or we will suggest you where and what to see.
- If you don’t have much time like only 2 or even 1 day, we still offer you Mekong Photo Tours for 2 days or 1 day.
- If it’s your first time to visit Mekong Delta and you have no idea where to shoot, what to see, contact us, our expert will give you advice.
How to Book?:
- Contact us and give us as much information as you can and as specific as you can. Tell us your goals or what you are interested in shooting. we will response within 2 hours.
Why should you join a Mekong Photo Tour?
- If you are a photographer , who plan to visit Mekong Delta – Vietnam, and want to get the most out of your trip, you should join Mekong Photo Tours. You will travel with a professional vietnamese photographer who have traveled around Vietnam to take photos, so he knows where visit, what to shoot, and what season is best for some specific activities.
- If you travel alone, most of your time will be trying to figure out where to visit, what to shoot, what time is the best time to shoot this activities. Neadless to say that you will have difficult time asking local people questions.
- We are the first to provide Mekong photo tours in Vietnam since 2010.
- We are experienced photographers who have travel around Vietnam for years, so we know every corner of our country.
- We have been serving photographers around the world for years. We also have done some projects for asian development bank like Sanitation Project in Mekong Delta. We also work with professors, explorers from around the world. Want to see that? Check With Our Clients out.
- Other travel agents start to work late and your trip will begin at 7 AM. Plus they just tour you around some top destinations, in their opinions, tell you some stories and that is it. You can just take some snapshots for your trip.
- We speak English fluently.