Attention, Please: We officially announce that we have stopped providing tours to Nam Du island since Jan 2 2017. Foreigners who wish to visit the island should obtain police permission in order to get there. We will disable this page soon. If you are already in Rach Gia city and could not obtain permission to get to the island, contact us, we will give you alternative plans for your trip or recommend you to visit some beautiful destinations in this region.
Looking for Nam Du island Tours , a new place with no tourist? Join us now!
Nam Du Tours.
We’re the only travel agent that provide tours to nam du island at the moment. If you are looking for a no tourist destination, this tour is what you’re looking for. Many people may heard a lot about Phu Quoc island, but haven’t heard about Nam Du island before. This is your chance to see the ilsand. Nam Du island is located about 120km away from Rach Gia mainland and about 40km away from Phu Quoc island. Less expensive than Phu Quoc island and unspoiled at the moment.
It’s a new destination and we can consider it no tourists at the moment. No hotels or restaurants. So if you’re traveling there alone, you may have difficult time dealing with local people or asking for permissions to stay there. So joining us, we will organize your tour and arrange homestay, as well as boat renting, for your trip. So you will have much time spending on the beach and enjoy your time and traveling to Nam Du island never easier than with us.
Want more reasons to visit Nam Du island?
– Nam Du island has the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam and if you had been there before, you must consider Nam Du island has the most beautiful beach in Indochina
– It’s a new place and you can enjoy your time there without disturbing by other tourists like Phu Quoc or any other places.
– Snorkeling is the easiest activity in the island. Just get some gears and you can enjoy there whenever you want.
– It’s cheaper than Phu Quoc island.
For booking inquiry or quotations, please contact us.
- Hon Lon
- Hon Ngang
- Hon Mau
- Bai Thom
- Fish farming in floating houses.