Rach Gia Photo Tour
Rach Gia City, Kien Giang Province, is a beautiful coastal City, located on the gulf of Thailand. Many toursits come here and stay for a night before going to visit Phu Quoc island or Nam Du island. Most of them do not know what to do in their spare time when staying in Rach Gia City, due to lack of information. but, finding a travel again in Rach Gia City, Kien Giang Province, that provides Rach Gia day trips used to be difficult and scarce.
Today, we would like to introduce our newly designed tours that called : Rach Gia Photo Tours (or Rach Gia Photographic Tours) ; or Rach Gia Day Trips for enthusiastic photographers and professional photographers.
Who should join our Rach Gia Photo Tours ?
- Anyone who interested in photography; If you are an experienced photographer, we will lead you to one of the most beautiful destinations in Rach Gia City and show you where to shoot and guidance. If you are just learning photography and need to improve your skill, our photographers will help you with composition as well as photography workshops.
- What if you are a newbie and want to take photography course? : You can join our : Rach Gia Photo Tours, we will teach you photography along with giving you some photography tips and advice during the trip.
Where and what to shoot in Rach Gia City, Kien Giang Province:
- We will visit and shoot some beautiful activities related to fish like : Drying fish site, Fishing dock in the early morning.
- Trawler construction site: Where you can shoot local people constructing fishing boats.
- If you love nature photography, you have a good chance to shoot birds when joining Rach Gia Photo Tours with us.
- Propeller factory.
- Rach Gia Pottery Village. (Photos are attached below).
- Visiting a very beautiful temple in Rach Gia City to shoot white lotus as part of our Rach Gia Photo Tours
- 45$/ person /per day (All activities in one day). 1 person or 2 pax will be traveling by motorbikes.
- 3 people and up: We will provide a private car ( 45$/ per person).
- Including: Tour service, Breakfast and lunch (excluded dinner), one soft drink each person.